Please buy my mom's books

A daughter wants her mom's books to be runaway bestsellers. Wouldn't you want the same for your mom?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Recently the pros at romancenoveltv.com paid a visit to interview my mom!

Here she is being made beautiful-er:
Makeup romancenoveltv.com 2.28.07 12

Check out all the make-up on the kitchen table...
2.28.07 11

Here's mom showing off the original paintings of some of her book covers.
2.28.07 10

Lights! Cameraman! Action!
Shoot romancenoveltv.com 2.28.07 8
2.28.07 9

Afterwards, I took some pictures of mom posing with my 4-month-old reason I haven't posted recently on this site.
G'ma Layton  2.28.07 3
Grandma Layton? I can hardly believe it myself!

When the interview at romancenoveltv.com goes up, I'll post it here, so stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home