Please buy my mom's books

A daughter wants her mom's books to be runaway bestsellers. Wouldn't you want the same for your mom?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Great New Review and Interview with my Mom!


My mom is this month's featured author on WNBC's Romance Buy the Book!



How cool is that? Here's the direct and probably more permanent links to the WNBC Review of Edith Layton's Gypsy Lover by Michelle Buonfiglio and here's how to go directly to the interview, or "AuthorView" with my mom: Edith Layton

I don't know how Ms. Buonfiglio came to find mom, but I'm so glad she did. I just checked out her bio and it's pretty amazing. Michelle is a former beauty pagent queen who graduated college with high honors, she's a devoted romance fan and she gives a great shout out for organ donation. Note to whoever cares: I signed my card! You can read Michelle's entire profile here.

Good stuff all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home