Please buy my mom's books

A daughter wants her mom's books to be runaway bestsellers. Wouldn't you want the same for your mom?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My mom's new historical -- in stores now!

My mother is publishing books faster than I can blog about them.

"Queen of Shadows" marks her first book published under her real name, Edith Felber. Well, one of her real names, anyway.

Pick up a copy of my mom's latest wherever books are sold. Except maybe on a homeless person's blanket/bazaar. I find they, the homeless vendors, usually have a limited selection, limited to cookbooks, bestsellers and old copies of Penthouse.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger ramapith said...

Hey there,

This message isn't related to your mom or her books (so you'll probably want to delete it after you read it), but it seems to be the only way I can leave you a message -- your other blog doesn't seem to allow comments or have an e-mail link.

I wanted to thank you for the game LAST CALL, a side-splitting and truly creative piece of work. I discovered your connection to it by accident when trying to learn whether there was a connection between "Gay Robot," a lousy new online TV series, and the character of Troy in the game. No, really.
LAST CALL was that special kind of game that you could tell the creators loved. You came to feel like you knew the characters, or knew people like them in real life. (People like Joyce rule. Okay, I've never known anyone who mumbled Umberto Eco's name while in heat, but the rest of it goes.)
And I learned to make some cocktails, too! I'm sorry to read that Wal-Mart failed you.

I'd love to know if developmental sketches exist of characters in the game... if you want, you can drop me a line at ramapithDELETE@mail.dk [delete the "delete" to make the address work... I'm trying to avoid spam!]

David Gerstein

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger MoonerFreak said...

I am A 15 year honeymooner Fan.. I have two websites dedicated to them.. I am going to visit Jackie Gleasons grave in july.. I would love to have an autograph from your aunt/sister.. The lovely Woman Who Played Rita Wedemyer in alice and the Blonde... Thank you for anything you can do :-)
Nickfnswisher@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home