Please buy my mom's books

A daughter wants her mom's books to be runaway bestsellers. Wouldn't you want the same for your mom?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Article about this site -- for reals!

It's amazing but somehow I never linked to this awesome article in the New York Daily News that happens to be about this site. It appeared 12/18/05 in the Sunday paper.

I'm a crappy publicity whore, I am.

But seriously, check it out. It's groovy. And FYI, she found me, not the other way around, as if it matters. Which it does, to me, somehow.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger S said...

WOW! That's awesome!!! Congratulations, you're famous :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Susie Felber said...

Thanks s! And hey, I love your new purple design. Purple is the new black, rock it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home