Please buy my mom's books

A daughter wants her mom's books to be runaway bestsellers. Wouldn't you want the same for your mom?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

About me, About this site

I'll be adding to this blog now and again with updates and more about being a romance author's daughter.

You can leave comments on this site or you can email me if you do decide to read her books. Or email me any thoughts at all. I'd love to know what you think.

Here's my address in web friendly spam fighting code:
susie.felber [at] gmail.com

Here's a picture of me. It's way more flattering than most, thanks to my friend Wyatt being an awesome photographer.
mirrorfelbs
Hooray for flattering pics!

Anywho, I really truly appreciate your stopping by.

Best,

Susie Felber

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Christa said...

Got to you from Anna, you are so sweet!!! Is that a rubber chicken in that photo with you??? I'm becoming a writer myself so your words are very inspiring, and so is your mother. Good luck promoting her.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Susie Felber said...

Thank you Anna!
So cool.

And thanks Christa: yup, that's a rubber chicken you see there. Ya know, as a comedian, you can glam up all you want but you still must remain true to your roots...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home